Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Get Your Fash. Put It On.

Wow. They (not sure whom) say that if you want to get something done, ask a busy person to do it. They (whomever they were) were right. I'm busy, and therefore I get stuff done. For the most part at least. For example, I got a splash page done for my website. I'm obviously not a web guru.

On to more interesting things...

I'm really excited about this band lately, it might be because I bought a mandolin to occupy me in my free time. It's sitting gathering dust right over there in the corner.

Tallest Man on Earth



I shot a fashion show a few weeks ago, here's a sneak peek:



I'll try to be more responsible about posting on this, since my website only has a splash page thus far. Is there an herbal supplement I can take to increase wittiness? I like witty blogs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this photo!!!
the colours are amazing!!!!
well done!!!
i want to see the rest!!!