Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We came, we gapered, we conquered, we spiral fractured our tibias.

Hey all, remember how I went climbing 2 days ago with the Treadways? Dave broke his tibia today, spiral fracture, ouch. Over fifty amazingly outfitted individuals gave'er on Blackcomb today after a leisurely 11:00am meeting time at the Longhorn.

There were mullets, skullets, skinny skis, and even figure skating uniforms. The pictures really speak for themselves. I'm pleased to announce I won Gaper Day 2009 Female Best Trick for some fun pond skimming action on Zig Zag in the afternoon. It's just like waterskiing... I made sure not to drown my cellphone again.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the chairlift takes only 4 people, oops. Oh, and I blew up a picture of my boyfriend and had him silk screened on the back of my vest. Just saying...





No comments: